- Designs are done by Brooklyn Park Collections, LLC.
- Here are the features and benefits of this Waffle Towel.
- 16”x24” (inches)
- 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Looped Microfiber, Waffle Pattern
- Lint Free
- 300GSM (Professional Grade)
- 500x Washable
- Cloth Weight: 74 Grams
- The microfiber waffle weave is very commonly known throughout the microfiber industry. It is called a waffle weave because the towel has raised looped edges on the surface of the towel in the shape like that on a delicious Belgium Waffle. These “pockets” that are created hold water while the surface of the cloth stays dry making it an exceptional drying towel! The raised looped edges on this lint free towel make it great for all around use, while also being great on glass.
These innovative microfiber towels are perfect for the salon, bathroom, or kitchen use.
Ultra-soft to the touch, the individual fibers of the towels are 1/100th the diameter of a single human hair. They're also incredibly durable, and capture moisture exponentially better than a standard towel.
Most of these microfiber towels have been engineered from polyester, polyamide, or a combination of both - bringing you an incredible combination of softness and strength. On top of that, these microfiber towels come equipped with special anti-fungal properties; they leave behind no lint, and unlike natural fibers, microfiber attracts dirt and dust like a magnet through the powers of electrostatic.